STAAR Student Report Cards
Parents can now log in to the secure student portal to learn more about their child's score and how to help improve it.
Parents need to know how to access their child's STAAR Student Report Card from ETS.
1. Go to www.texasassessment.com.
2. At the top of the page, click on FOR FAMILIES.
3. Under Helpful Links, under STAAR, click Log In To Student Portal.
4. If the parents do not know their child's access code, click Look Up Access Code.
5. Parents will put in Child's first name PEIMS number (social security number) and birth date.
6. Click Go.
7. ETS will give the Access Code. The parents click on Go.
8. Parents will be able to see their child's STARR Student Report Card.