How to type on PDF forms, like scholarships or other applications, at pdfescape.com
Since this is a free program, they can change its presentation and how it works at any time.
- Save the PDF form to your computer
- Browse to http://www.pdfescape.com
- The steps to upload your PDF form keep changing so look for the online version of the program and the "upload" button to get your PDF on the screen
- When the document opens in the PDFescape program, click on the Text button in the upper left part of the screen
- Then click on a line to fill in on the form. At this time, you will notice that you can adjust the font, size, color and attributes like bold of the text that you are typing.
- Continue entering text on the different parts of the form.
- When you have finished the form or you are ready to stop working on the form, click on the green box with the double arrows pointed down to save and download the filled form to your computer's download folder. You may want to rename the form and copy it to your documents folder at this time.
- If you have finished the form you are ready submit it by print or email (you may want to rename the file before emailing it). If you still have work to do, upload your partially finished PDF and repeat the process.